Anatomy blogs due 4/22
Ok Class Here we Go!! Yay it is working!
1. Explain why it is important that Addison has a properly working thymus while hanging out in the locker room with Sam after a soccer game. One of the players has a terrible bacterial infection and Addison did not know it when he gave him a victory hug.
2. Cameron has decided to play football at Auburn. He hates orange juice, fruit, and vegetables. Since we all care for Cameron, it is important that you take some time to tell him how his eating habit can have an effect on his immune system.
3. Berta is running track for Team USA in the Olympics. She is traveling to a foreign country at the end of the month. Please explain to her why it is important for her to take immunity shots before traveling out of the country.
4. Rachel is attending Yale and her first soccer game is coming up in two days. She feels the flu coming on. What advice would you give her and why? She does not want to miss her first game.
5. Chris such a great track star. He follows a strict diet full of veggies and fruit. He barely eats sweets and does not drink soda. in coming freshmen can’t understand the purpose of these habits. So Chris sits them down and begins to tell them how diet and exercise benefit the immune system.
Short URL: http://chandadavis.net/?p=3100